The following resources are currently available on this website:
Students Resources are intended for direct use by students. Currently these are:
1) Connect the Dots Exercises: Intended to improve attention to detail.
2) KickBox Game: Developed and generously provided by Matthew Peterson of the MIND Research Institute; these are intended to promote planning which is essential to effective problem solving.
Teacher Resources are intended for instructors, this portion of the website should not be made available to students. These materials include:
1) Reading tests: Intended to promote careful reading of a physics textbook.
2) Clicker questions: Intended for class use to promote discussion and development of conceptual understanding.
3) Lab instructions: Intended to promote conceptual understanding for labs.
4) Lab concept quizzes: for post-lab assessment of understanding.
5) Lab equipment description.